ASF LITERARY CONTEST
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Write a story, short story, poem, narrative or illustration about self-improvement. Please follow the recommendations below:
– It should not exceed 10,000 words.
– It doesn’t have to be about your own self-improvement. You can tell the stories of others (family, friends or acquaintances).
– Take care with spelling and punctuation.
– Stories in Spanish will be judged for the competition.
– Don’t let the pressure get to you. Just sit down and write what comes to you!
- Share your post on a blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. or email it to email@example.com and we will publish it on our social networks.
- Tag Athletes Without Borders and add the hashtag #HoyNoPerderé.
- Fill in the form below with your details and the link to your publication.
- If you are a minor, you must send us the authorisation to participate in the competition signed by your parents or guardians. You will find the authorization form below. Please also send us a photocopy of your ID card by post to firstname.lastname@example.org